Old MacDonald by Grassmasters. Available here.
Perform each motion for a full verse or refrain (Each section will contain 32 microbeats or 16 macrobeats). Begin after the introduction.
Encourage children put on their imaginary farm clothes (overalls, boots, hats) while you start the recording.
1. Pat thighs (microbeats)—Oh my! Our clothes are dirty. Lets get some of this dust off.
2. Pat left thigh 2 microbeats (Here!), switch to right thigh for 2 microbeats (There!), repeat until #3
3. Feed the chickens! (Pretend to put hand in a bowl and then toss chicken scratch on the ground to the macrobeat.) Change arms half way through.
4. Milk a cow alternating hands.
5. Pretend to pitch hay (to the macrobeat) and toss it over your shoulder.
6. Pretend to ride a tractor. Bounce up and down using knees and "steer" with hands on an imaginary steering wheel. Toward the end, wave to your neighbor and say, "Howdy!"